Saturday 1 February 2014

[Review] Ulta3 Nail Polish in Pale Dahlia

I thought I would start with a nail polish review for my first ever blog post! This is actually my first Ulta3 nail polish too. I have never really paid much attention to the brand, since I assumed a $2 nail polish can’t be all that good. However, I saw this on sale for $1 at a servo and of course I had to get it. It cost less than the drink I was buying… I couldn’t say no! Plus I’m a sucker for light pink nail polish.

So, is it any good? Yes it sure is. It’s just the right consistency (not too thick or too runny) and that makes application a breeze. However, it did require at least 3 shades to get a nice and opaque finish. This would usually annoy me as I’m not the most patient person, but it’s quick drying so it wasn’t too bad. Additionally, I do expect I’ll need to apply a few coats with pastel/light shades.

I’ve worn this shade for 2 days now and there is no chipping or any sign of wear at the tips. I haven’t applied a top coat and it looks like it’s holding up well so far. I’ve got to say that I’m very pleased with this nail polish. The RRP of $2(AUD) is a complete bargain and I’ll definitely be looking to purchase more nail polishes from Ulta3.

Are you a fan of Ulta3?

3 comments :

  1. Ahh what a gorgeous pink! I love how cheap Ulta3 polishes are too!
    x Court

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only cheap, but actually good too! I've still got this on my nails and there is no chipping after 5 days of wear. Definitely not bad!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.